This website contains information about Express Shuttle’s services and the means to access those services. By registering to any of our forms you agree with this policy.
Express Shuttle will not provide any guarantee with regard to:
- Avoiding the troublesome use or interruptions in the use of the site,
- Not affecting adversely other systems by using the site.
Thus, the Express Shuttle cannot be responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of the site express-shuttle.ro.
3. Trademark and Copyright
The copyright for most of the information available on this site is held by the Express Shuttle, by its affiliates or the sources that are cited at the end of each segment of text taken. No material on this site may not be reproduced partially or entirely or modified without the express consent of the Express Shuttle or of the titular of that right. All rights are reserved for the Express Shuttle. It is strictly forbidden to use this site for its destruction or alteration or its content or security or for discrediting or harassing Express Shuttle or its affiliates. The Express Shuttle will apply all the technical and organizational security measures for the protection of the data that it has control, against any manipulator situation, by accident or intentional, loss, destruction or against access by an unauthorized person.
4. Site content Objective
The objective of this website is to inform it’s visitors about the activities and results of the Express Shuttle. Express Shuttle cannot guarantee, however, that these pages do not contain errors and it ensures that it will make all the efforts needed to achieve a correct information and to remedy eventual errors.
5. Collection and processing of personal data
According to Law no. 677/21.11.2001 on protection of the data regarding the personal data processing and the free movement of these data, you are granted the right to access, to intervene on the data and the right not to be subject to an individual decision. Also, the users of this website have the right to object the processing of the personal data that concern you and to request their deletion. In order to exercise these rights one may submit a written request dated and signed addressed to Express Shuttle SRL, Ciorogarla, Str. Ana Ipatescu 71-73, Ilfov County, and within 15 days you will receive an answer to your request. A
6. Use and disclosure of personal data and purpose specification
Your data will be treated in accordance with the current legislation on Personal Data Protection and will be used by Express Shuttle, purely for statistical purposes. Express Shuttle undertakes that the personal data may not be disseminated to third parties beneficiaries/users.
7. Information for visitors
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
- to provide true data, accurate and complete about yourself, as requested by the registration form, when applicable.
At the same time, you acknowledge the obligation not to do the following:
- to publish materials that contain viruses or other programs with the intent of destroying this system or any other system or information;
- to publish copyrighted material, unless you are the author or if you do not have the author’s permission to publish the respective material;
- to publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious materials towards another user, physical or legal person, or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- to publish a picture or statement contravening the legal norms in force .
In case of disrespecting these conditions, Express Shuttle and its affiliates dissociates from their author, will delete the respective information and may act on the legal way.
8. Information provided through the site
Any person visiting the site and which gives the site personal data or information manifests its express and unequivocal agreement for the following:
- the processing of such personal data and information by Express Shuttle in order to carry out market studies;
- the settlement by the Express Shuttle of requests, questions and complaints addressed (see “Contact” page of the site);
- other activities undertaken byExpress Shuttle and permitted by law, which are not object to approval of the receipient.
Express Shuttle will maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Express Shuttle will not distribute, under any form, personal information to third parties.
9. Information of concerned persons about their rights
All persons submitting to the site www.express-shuttle.ro their personal data are guaranteed their rights in accordance with the EU Regulations, following to be informed by the announcement made public by the Express Shuttle, through this system on their rights. In relation to the written request of persons whose data are being processed or to be processed, it must be dates, signed and sent to the address: Express Shuttle SRL, Ciorogarla, Str. Ana Ipatescu 71-73, Ilfov County and it is obliged to:
- confirm the applicant whether or not it processes personal data;
- rectify, update, block, delete or turn into anonymous data, free of charge;
- stop the processing of personal data of the applicant
In addition to the terms and conditions which are stipulated in the site policy, you understand and accept the fact that the Express Shuttle may collect and store data about the persons visiting this site. You have the right to ask us to remove the information relating to your person be contacting us at the following address: email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the information contained in this page, please write to us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Express Shuttle. All rights reserved.